prosperity and white magic money spell/mamandangu+27761954558 | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
ndangu
ndangu Jan 10

PROSPERITY   AND WHITE MAGIC MONEY SPELL./MAMANDANGU+27761954558

If you always ask questions how will I get Rich or how will I prosper, then the answer lies in this powerful Prosperity Spell. You will need 40 Incense Sticks. Every Morning after sun set you will take one Incense Stick, and chant OH JO NO KO MON MONEY, 40 times every day and while the whole incense is getting burnt you will have to stay there and concentrate that lots of money is coming to you. Put lots of positive energy while spell casting and you will see that slowly money will start flowing and you will not only prosper but will have lots of success and happiness coming in your way.

WHITE MAGIC MONEY SPELL, WHITE MAGIC SPELLS.

This is again a strong and powerful Money Spell that will help you in achieving all your goals. You will first need to take a spiritual bath, once this is done take 30 Rose Petals, on each petal chant these words MOKA PRER MONEY AANA MO. And keep all the petals in your room.

Take a small box and keep all the petals in the box. Where ever you go always keep the box with you, it will emit lots of positive energy where ever you will go and will bring lots of money, success and happiness in your life. email me on doctormamandangu@gmail.com  or for more info on these spells visit www.doctormamandangu.com .

Share:
advertisement

Search People, News and more..

Advertise

WHY SHOULD YOU BECOME A MEMBER?

La Afrique Media has more than 100 Thousand Members. Get news and info that matter to you, a daily brief on what’s happening in your network, and a quick way to reach out and keep in touch. Connect. Find. Rate. Be found. Learn. Share & Post a Story

Become a member